Leading E-commerce platform in Dublin is looking for a Technical Engineer
The Technical Engineer serves as a technical expert of the client's products and services and is able to identify, analyze and resolve software related bugs. The Technical Engineer is responsible for providing technical services to merchants, developers and internal teams through the development lifecycle. Leadership and adaptability are a key component to this position as it will require building strong relationships across the organization and being able to take the lead as the technical expert.
- Works directly with developers, merchant and internal teams on post integration issues to provide technical support, consulting and best practices.
- Installation and configuration of payment APIs, and commerce products.
- Conducts test scenarios for technical issues with code, software, hardware, devices and endpoints.
- Communicates technical issues to the client's merchants and internal departments.
- Identifies irregularities in functionality and unexpected behaviors with the client's products and services.
- Develops in-depth technical information (Sample code, white papers, FAQs, Snippets) for distribution to the client's merchants.
- Develops and conducts demos of the client's product functionality.
- Participates in the development of tools, systems and processes to improve product supportability.
- Ability to diagnose and identify issues with API
- Code, Services, and Network connectivity.
- Conducts new feature or subsystem projects as needed.
- On call rotation responsibilities.
- BSEE, CS or other relevant technical degree required.
- 5+ years Technical Experience
- Experience with Software Application Debugging and troubleshooting
- Experienced in two or more of the following: Java, C, C++, C#, NET, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, Ruby, Python.
- Experience with Web Services, SOAP, REST
- Understanding of Linux/Unix commands
- Understanding of basic SQL Commands
- Solid Understanding of Firewalls, proxy, HTTP Errors, server side errors, TCP/IP BS,
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.