Leading Tech Multinational looking for experienced Account Manager
In this role, you'll be working in a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. You will take a consultative approach combined with a deep technical knowledge and combine it to solve our clients' biggest business challenges.
- Own and project manage the set up and the stakeholder coordination of complex video ads campaigns, mainly but not exclusively for video reserve formats.
- Provide support services to clients who are interested in running new ad tools, including creative, targeting, implementation, and troubleshooting consulting.
- Consult proactively with clients and sales to design custom video advertising solutions to meet their business objectives.
- Develop and own one or more areas of product expertise & act as the team's subject matter expert and project lead.
- Drive education initiatives to increase knowledge of products and processes with agencies.
- Pro-actively work to improve efficiency & consistently look for the processes to scale appropriately. Support and evangelize new video Ad features, ensuring prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- As a client facing expert, with a particular focus on coordinating agency support, cross functional relationship skills are key. Your knowledge of online media, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will be essential to shaping how new and existing business grows.
- You will have in-depth product knowledge and a strong technical aptitude which can be leveraged to persistently explore and uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios.
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in ad operations, ad trafficking, rich media, Google/Bing/Yahoo Ads and/or inventory management.
- Excellent communication, relationship and project management skills.
- Ability to deal with large amounts of data, manipulate spreadsheets and surface relevant business insights
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically, as well as German and/or French.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.