Technical and Process Specialist required for a well known company in Clonmel
Technical and Process Specialist
PURPOSE: Reporting to the Technical Manager, The Technical and Process Specialist will provide scientific and technical support of engineered wood panel manufacture through all stages of the product life cycle, from technology transfer, process validation, manufacturing support, continuous improvement programs.
Some of the key requirements but not limited to are as follow:
· Implement strategic process and product development objectives and plans through innovation and PMF models.
TYPICAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE DIFFERENTIATING COMPETENCIES
· Relevant HETAC level 8 in Science with a bias towards Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
· Minimum two years experience in industry
· Good knowledge on GMP, Lean Principles, analytical methods
· Excellent communication, research and presentation skills required
· Attention to detail in compliance with product certification and standards
· Strong team work with the ability to relate to people across a wide range of operational levels
· Creative thinker and be able to work under own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.