Morgan McKinley is a global professional staffing and talent management company. In Morgan McKinley we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to both our clients and candidates. We aim to always go beyond and exceed expectations as this is what sets up apart in a competitive industry.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced recruitment consultant to join the Tech Recruitment Team based in Dublin, as a Recruitment Consultant.
A recruiter's role is varied, it requires a candidate who is people focused, adaptable, competitive and resilient. In Morgan McKinley we provide our employees with excellent training and support, strong leadership and competitive rewards and incentives.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly fee targets
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients, including research, canvass calls, and quality calls
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the specialist sector and market recruited in
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date
Skills / Experience:
- 3 years + previous recruitment experience
- Third level educated, ideally with a HR or business qualification.
- Proven track-record of working in a demanding recruitment environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Previous commercial experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship building skills in a sales capacity
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
- Target oriented and competitive
- Self-motivated with ability to use initiative - a "can do" attitude.
- Driven and ambitious with a proven track record of success professionally and/or personally