A leading social media company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Tech Recruiter to join their team.
From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful. As part of the Tech recruiting team, you will be responsible for building teams of Technical talent across various Data Centres in EMEA.
Become a member of a world-class recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding unique candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all that they do.
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals, working closely with your hiring managers, interview teams and cross functional staffing/HR partners
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management
- Degree qualified
- Experienced Recruiter with experience in Tech preferably with 3 years experience
- Experience closing a diverse range of senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Solid history of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.