Team Leader New Business Sales, French Market (Google Ads)
ASAP start date
Are you a Google fan? Love Google products? Passionate about sales and new technology?
You will develop and manage a consultative sales team who aim to develop new business with small and medium-size companies. Your main responsibilities focus on ensuring that deliverables on hiring, people management, and revenue are consistently met.
This is a hands on role where you will be expected to coach your team to consistently exceed daily activity KPIs and quality standards, as well as weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets on productivity and revenue.
- Leading a team of Sales Representatives to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue and productivity goals.
- Conducting scheduled and ad hoc 1:1 meetings with team members to review performance and provide coaching for improvement.
- Monitoring and promoting team members' personal and professional development.
- Continuously ensuring quality in client communication and delivery.
- Participating in job interviews with candidates who apply to join your team.
- Being a hands-on team leader with the willingness to work the floor, conduct shadowing and daily huddles, provide solutions to ad hoc problems, motivate your team to maintain high productivity levels, etc.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and with our Google partners.
- Bachelor's Degree with strong academic record and 2 years' experience in People Management in a Sales environment.
- Proven track record of being a top sales performer as an agent in a previous job.
- A thorough understanding of sales methodologies across all stages of the sales cycle.
- Willingness to lead by example.
- Ability and willingness to get involved in client management as needed.
- Ability to build relationships quickly and maintain rapport with Google stakeholders to understand needs and drive new strategies.
- Highly organised with strong operational efficiency and excellent time management skills.
- Highly motivated and energetic.
- Online media industry and knowledge of Google products.
- Fluent French with strong oral and written English and excellent communication skills.
- Highly data driven where decisions are made based on key KPI data reports.
- Experience in basic website development is desirable, but not essential.
- Salesforce.com proficiency.
- Salary: Competitive + up to 30% Bonus.
- Progression - Career Development Plan.
- Subsidized Health Care and pension contribution.
- Perks: Free food & drinks, games room, culture club, recently renovated office in Dublin 3.
Zevas is an equal opportunity employer who accepts and celebrates diversity.
Zevas Communications Ltd. is a privately owned company established in 2003 with a core focus on providing insourced and outsourced sales and marketing services to domestic and international clients. Due to continued expansion of our Google program, we now have the above vacancy for the Zevas New Business Sales Team for the French market.
We are always seeking world class professionals with passion for success, so please feel free to contact us if your profile fits our operations.