Exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to join a rapidly expanding multinational in the Financial Services sector
About this Role:
This role is responsible for leading, developing and motivating the Operations Team to achieve Business targets.
- Lead team to consistently delivers required levels of service to ensure the optimum customer experience across all interactions.
- Provide feedback + guidance to ensure staff achieve the necessary work standards
- Appraise, coach and develop team members to ensure development to agreed business standards
- To create and maintain a positive culture within the team
- Plan and schedule appropriate staff cover to ensure service levels are met or exceeded
- Manage any HR issues as appropriate in accordance with company guidelines
- Provide necessary feedback/input to the business to ensure all levels are appropriately briefed on business-critical issues
- Proactively management change to ensure the delivery of all company requirements
- Deliver key projects
Skills & Experience
- Accredited Product Adviser (APA) in Housing and Loans essential
- Strong people management experience essential
- Previous experience in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience in an analytical environment
- Excellent communications, coaching and presentation skills
- Customer Service & Commercial Awareness
- Developing Others
- Adaptability/Dealing with change
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Organisational Skills
- Project & Task Management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.