Excellent opportunity to join a leading global practice based in Limerick.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading global practice based in Limerick. This is a permanent position with an excellent salary and benefits on offer.
We are looking to recruit a Tax Senior. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate who is keen to progress within the firm. The position offers excellent prospects for progression and ongoing career development. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete tax compliance and consultancy engagements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assisting in the management of a mixed portfolio of clients
* Working as a member of the tax team, the main area of responsibility will be to draft income and corporation tax returns in accordance with Irish tax legislation and company law requirements.
* Providing timely and accurate information to clients on ongoing personal tax issues
* Identifying tax planning opportunities
* Research in relation to client taxation issues
* Conducting Corporate Tax Audits on client premises
* Various ad hoc duties and responsibilities as directed by management
Skills & Requirements:
* Qualified AITI
* 1-2 years post qualified experience in practice
* A thorough knowledge of personal tax and relevant legislation
* Confidence in dealing with people (including clients), excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Self-starter with ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills
* Good attention to detail
If you require any additional information on this and other vacancies, market updates, salary guidelines or career advice please feel free to get in touch on 061-430940 or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.