Are you ACCA and/or AITI qualified? Do you want the chance to work in a Big 4 company with plenty of opportunity for progression? Then here's the role for you.
A well known company based in the heart of Cork City Centre are looking for people to join their dynamic team.
What the role entails:
- Advising and supporting clients on tax planning strategies and corporate compliance
- Assisting clients with Revenue audits, negotiations and settlement options
- Preparing detailed technical tax advice in relation to various tax issues under the supervision of senior management
- Ensuring clients are aware of their annual reporting requirements and tax withholding obligations
- Complete and review tax returns
- Supporting in the management of billings and fee collections
- AITI and/or ACCA qualified with some post-qualification experience
- Be an expert in tax matters so you can provide the best service to your clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work both independently and within a team
- A strong corporate tax and capital gains technical knowledge will be essential
- A working knowledge of other taxes would also be helpful
If you are interested in this role, please give Rachel in Morgan McKinley a call on (021) 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.