An experience tax consultant is required for a Tax Senior role in a well established firm in Waterford
Currently working closely with my client, a leading Accounting Firm in the South East, who have a requirement for a Tax Senior/Tax Compliance Manager.
- Managing the firm's tax compliance services.
- Responsibility for a large portfolio of Clients.
- Researching and resolving technical issues throughout the compliance process.
- Liaising with Partners, Managers as well as other professionals within the Firm.
- Assisting colleagues within the Firm with tax queries relating to mutual Clients.
- Other ad-hoc tax related duties including assisting on consultancy projects.
- A qualified or part qualified AITI Chartered Tax Adviser.
- A Chartered Accountancy or equivalent qualification would be an advantage.
- Minimum of two years experience in a busy tax environment.
- An ability to work within deadlines and under pressure during busy times.
- An ability to analyse problems and deliver and implement solutions.
- A team orientated approach with flexibility regarding multiple tasks.
- An outstanding work ethic and a 100% commitment to being the best.
- A proficiency in relevant computer applications will be an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.