Very exciting opportunity for a Tax Operations Supervisor
A really interesting positon has come up for a Tax Operations Supervisor with a fantastic boutique fund management company based in Dublin City Centre.Role includes unique opportunity to train in London.
- Responsible for dealing with tax regulators
- Working on different tax deadlines
- Supervising workload of team
- Responsible for Onboarding of different type of candidates
- Responsible for dealing with tax market queries
- Dealing with client's tax documentation
- Liasing with internal teams in relation to tax issues
- Responsible for managing a mailbox
- Responding promptly to any queries
- Looking after tax reporting responsibilities for team
- Taking responsibilty for tax filing & tax reclaims
- Oversight tasks for an international team
- 4 years plus in tax roles idealy from custody tax operations role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent accuracy
- Third level degree
- Must be willing to train in London for a couple of weeks
- Good supervisory experience
- Strong iniative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.