This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a growing organisation in Limerick.
New Year - New Opportunity to join an established practice. This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a growing organisation in Limerick, on a permanent basis. This position offers excellent prospects for progression and ongoing career development. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, forward thinking high-achiever who is keen to progress and develop their career with a top firm. There is a competitive salary on offer, with additional benefits and bonuses.
Duties will include:
- Act as a client contact in relation to tax matters and maintain/develop client relationships
- Advise on tax consultancy matters across all tax heads
- Provide detailed VAT advice on various transactions
- Assist in delivering compliance services for a portfolio of personal tax and corporate clients to include preparing/reviewing of the returns
- Provide advice on group re-organising and restructuring while also assist clients in negotiations with financial institutions
- Research and resolve tax technical issues and assist in identifying tax planning opportunities
- Liaise with the Revenue Commissioners in connection with client matters
- Involvement in sustaining/growing client business, proposing and winning new business and positively contributing to the overall development of the practice
- Supervision and development of a team of tax trainees and seniors.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Chartered Accounting qualification along with AITI/CTC with at least 4 years post-qualification experience.
- Strong personal tax, corporate tax and capital gains technical knowledge will be essential, in addition a working knowledge of other taxes.
- Ability to research technical issues with a proven record for service excellence, be a strong communicator and be able to show that they will work well as part of the tax team.
- General knowledge of company law and secretarial matters
To apply, please submit you're most recent Curriculum Vitae for immediate consideration for the attention of Mark Ranahan with a brief cover note outlining reasons for your suitability for this role or call 061-430940 for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.