Excellent opportunity for a Tax Consultant to join an established practice in Waterford City.
Currently working closely with my client, an established accountancy practice in Waterford City, who are currently seeking to appoint a Tax Consultant to take over managing the day to day operation of the tax department in the practice.
- Managing all tax compliance requirements (e.g. corporation tax and income tax, VAT, CGT, responding to Revenue queries, etc.)
- Advising clients on a range of tax matters and queries
- Reviewing existing client profiles for tax planning opportunities
- Establish effective working relationships directly with both existing and new clients
- Be involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on both new/existing clients
- Researching technical tax issues.
- Qualified Tax Professional.
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in a similar size practice.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Familiar in the use of Taxation software for compliance purposes.
- Commercially Focused and good practice development skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.