Tax Specialist required for growing Limerick management organisation
Morgan Mc Kinley have partnered with a leading financial management organisation in Limerick who are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic tax specialist to join their team. This role will suit a candidate who has completed or would like to complete a tax qualification and is looking to add to their professional portfolio.
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues
- Assisting with specific consultancy assignments in all areas of tax
- Manage a portfolio of personal clients tax compliance
- Preparation of consultancy assignment reports
- Management of a portfolio of income and corporate tax clients for the ongoing deadlines
- Working closing with Partners and senior management in the delivery of tax consultancy and advisory projects under a variety of tax heads;
- Liaising with clients in a timely efficient manner and advising on all relevant tax issues
- Liaising with Revenue on the clients behalf
- Advise on the tax implications of commercial decisions
- 2-3 years tax experience
- Strong Irish Tax knowledge - Irish Tax Exams a distinct advantage
- UK tax knowledge an advantage but not essential
- Ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines to ensure that compliance requirements are met in a timely manner and accurate manner
- Strong excel knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.