Are you a tax assistant manager OR manager looking for a Big 4 opportunity?
Morgan McKinley are working with a Big 4 firm who due to increased levels of activity and demand are looking for a tax assistant manager and manager to join their tax practice.
This is a great management opportunity for somone who has strong tax experience and is looking for the next challenge.
- As assistant manager/manager you will be responsible for the day to day team supervision and leadership
- Providing a top class tax service to a portfolio of corporate clients
- Corresponding with both Revenue and clients on the clients' tax affairs
- General duties relating to all corporate tax matters
- Researching and presenting detailed technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects
- Working as part of a team with fellow managers, directors and partners, ensuring the smooth running of the department
- Involvement in sustaining and growth of client business, proposing and winning new business and positively contributing to the overall development of the practice
- Supervision and development of a team of associates and seniors etc.
- A strong communicator with demonstrated ability to work as part of a successful team
- AITI/ CTC or both AITI/ CTC & ACA qualified with post-qualification tax experience
- Strong corporate tax and capital gains technical knowledge
- Strong commercial and market awareness
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to hear more please upload your cv or contact Emma Russell at email@example.com or 021 2300300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.