Are you an experienced Trainee Tax Associate ready to take the exciting step into Industry?
A fantastic opportunity for a career driven Tax Analyst / Tax Accountant to join a leading international company, based in Limerick. This role offers a very attractive salary and benefits.
This role would ideally suit someone coming from Practice who is training as a Tax Associate.
- Assistance with preparation of periodic indirect tax return filings for international entities.
- Preparation of US specific tax returns.
- Payment of tax liabilities for group companies in a number of jurisdictions.
- Maintaining a tracker of tax returns filed and payments made for specific taxes.
- Review and resolution of tax notices received from global tax authorities.
- Assistance with responses to tax authority letters.
- Ability to research tax issues as they arise.
Job Requirements / Desired Experience:
- 1 - 3 years of relevant tax experience.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting / finance (required);
- A specific interest in working in the tax area required.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong team player that works positively with colleagues.
- Perform as an active and supportive member of a motivated team.
- Ability to work under pressure and go the "extra-mile" to get the job done.
- Able to adopt a flexible, "hands-on" approach in relation to strategic issues.
- Detail oriented.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.