Excellent opportunity for an ambitious finance professional to grow their career
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €30,000- 35,000
Located in Dublin South this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working individual to join an organisation that values its employee's development. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in finance and tax matters as well as a proactive approach to their work. Don't miss out on this great opportunity- Apply Online Today!
- Liaising with internal Investment Accounting team
- Analysis and reconciliation of the investment portfolio for the purposes of the corporation tax computation
- Review and reconciliation of unit pricing tax assets and liabilities
- Liaising with internal policyholder operations teams to ensure tax charged to Irish resident and foreign resident policyholders is correct
- Analysis and reconciliation of finance outputs for the quarterly and annual company corporation tax computation
- Assisting with Tax reporting including VAT and corporation tax
- Always seeking opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements
- Ongoing review of controls and compliance procedures
- Background in insurance/investments/financial services a distinct advantage
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines
- Administrative experience is an asset
- Finance/Tax knowledge is an asset
- Familiarity with HiPortfolio and/or SAP a benefit
Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.