Are you a qualified accountant with significant experience in tax?
Morgan MckInley are working with a multinational company based in Cork who are looking for a tax accountant to join their team.
The successful candidate will work as part of a tax team and manage tax compliance, tax accounting, and tax controversy for 20+ designated legal entities in EMEA.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate the completion of the annual and quarterly corporate income tax returns for all EMEA entities
- Review the VAT filings for directly managed EMEA entities and related VAT reconciliations
- Prepare other tax filings as required by the local tax authorities
- Participate in the U.S. GAAP and statutory audits of 20+ entities throughout EMEA from a tax perspective (tax provision and local audits),
- Manage, update, and ensure compliance with SOX 404 controls and testing for all EMEAcompliance areas
- Qualified Chartered Accountant;
- Advantage to have Irish Tax Institute (ITI) qualification
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) experience; Oracle is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Some technical indirect knowledge across EMEA is a big plus
If you are interested in this opportunity please upload your cv or contact Emma Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 2300300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.