Are you a qualified accountant with experience working with international Tax?
Morgan McKinley are working with a multinational company based in cork who are looking for a tax accountant to join their growing team.
This is a blended role between both accounting and tax but has a strong tax focus.
- This role will focus on a European tax entity
- Responsible for preparation and submission of Direct Taxes
- Responsible for the annual tax audits liaising with the International tax team and external advisors
- Completion of the quarter end forecast and actual tax computations for US
- GAAP reporting purposes
- Responsible for relevant German Statistical and Environmental Returns
- Coordination with customs manager on customs audits, tasks and
- activities to insure legal and tax compliance and to solve customs issues
- Compliance with SOX requirements and testing
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, qualified with a ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or similar
- Minimum of 2-3 years PQE experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to establish and develop effective relationships
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Shared Service environment a distinct advantage
- Tax qualification a distinct advantage
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, for Germany (HGB) and with US
- Fluent both written and spoken English and German (a distinct
- advantage). Any additional language will be an advantage.
For more information on this role or on similar opportunities in the market, please contact Emma Russell on 021 2300 300 or email email@example.com Or apply directly with your cv.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.