Exciting tax accountant role with a multinational in Limerick
- Processing, review and payment of monthly, quarterly and annual VAT return filing process for international entities.
- Assistance with preparation of supporting work papers for corporation tax returns for international entities. This task would include:
- Preparation of internal taxable income calculations for review by external tax consultants.
- Assistance with the payment of monthly, quarterly or annual estimated payments as required by the applicable jurisdiction.
- Assistance with the process of filing extensions with external tax consultants.
- Preparation of US specific tax returns as required
- Assistance with various tax audits.
- Review and resolution of tax notices received from global tax authorities.
- Maintenance of account reconciliations for the applicable general ledger tax accounts.
- Ability to research tax issues as they arise and provide recommendations / solutions for such issues.
- Assiting the International Tax Manager with ad hoc requests
Job Requirements / Desired Experience:
- 1 - 3 years of relevant tax experience.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting / finance (highly desireable);
- A specific interest in working in the tax area required.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in using tax authority online filing systems.
- Strong team player that works positively with colleagues.
- Perform as an active and supportive member of a motivated team.
- Ability to work under pressure and go the "extra-mile" to get the job done.
- Able to adopt a flexible, "hands-on" approach in relation to strategic issues.
- Detail oriented.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.