Exciting new opportunity for a strategic Talent Acquisition Manager to join a leading global company in Cork.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the recruitment strategy for the business whilst also managing recruitment requirements across the company.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Lead the development and execution of the recruitment strategies across all areas of our business including graduates/experienced hires and senior level professionals.
- Engage effectively with all stakeholders in the strategic resource planning process, adding real value to the business
- Manage the recruitment budget and headcount approval process, working with the management team to assist them in the staff planning, business plan process and plan reviews
- Work with key business stakeholders and the Communications Lead to develop engaging and creative recruitment campaigns
- Leverage digital, social media and physical channels to create, drive and maintain our employment brand presence
- Manage and oversee the recruitment team's sourcing activity to build and sustain a strong talent pipeline
- Working closely with the management team to ensure the recruitment process runs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Manage the end to end recruitment process, ensuring all applicants receive timely feedback and a first-class candidate experience
- Provide the management team / key stakeholders with regular updates and reports detailing meaningful commentary on relevant and informative metrics
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders - business partners and suppliers
- Work closely with HR colleagues, Directors and Managers across the business to develop meaningful relationships
- Provide coaching, mentoring and support to a dedicated team of recruitment professionals
- Provide thought leadership to the business, updating on recruitment and employment trends, and proposing creative and innovative solutions.
- Relevant third level qualification and/or membership.
- 6+ years' recruitment experience working in a fast-paced in-house corporate environment
- Excellent knowledge of the recruitment market, trends and opportunities.
- Experience driving innovative sourcing models using your existing professional and commercial approach to develop existing and new client base
- Proficiency in the use of in-house applicant tracking systems
- Excellent relationship management skills - ability to influence senior business leaders
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Strong client service orientation, communication and relationship building skills.
- Solution oriented approach and adaptability.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.