Get in contact today!
I am working with an award winning software company in Dublin City Centre who at the minute are rapidly growing their Software-as-a-Service platform.
To join their Infrastructure team, they want to speak with a hands-on, well rounded solution designer. This team is responsible for the design, administration, and daily operation of critical systems used to support the clients' Production, Disaster Recovery, and Test environments.
This exciting company is offering an opportunity for talented and driven individuals to get on board with an organization that values personal initiative and growth.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Play a key role with onboarding new clients, including environment provisioning, customer connectivity, service integration, and security configuration.
- Provide production infrastructure support.
- Review and influence the evolving architecture and standards for the SaaS infrastructure.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot systems with strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Perform capacity planning for server resources.
- Write basic SQL queries perform light database administration tasks.
- Support third party infrastructure applications and services, such as Citrix XenApp, file transfer, job scheduling.
- Participate in periodic weekend maintenance rotation.
The perfect candidate will have:
- University degree in a technical or analytical discipline such as Computer Science, IT, MIS/CIS, Engineering, Financial Engineering, Science, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
- Extensive experience working with various core infrastructure and web technologies
- 5+ years MS Windows Server system administration or application server support
- 3+ years of experience working in critical production environments, including Disaster Recovery support.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft technologies - Active Directory, Group Policies, IIS, WSUS, Windows Failover Clustering, SQL Server, DFS, DNS, NTFS etc.
- A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail, and issue ownership
- Solid understanding of file transfer and web protocols (ex: FTP, SFTP, HTTP/S)
- Experience with some web / application server technologies (ex: Apache HTTPD, IIS, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Experience with job scheduling software a plus (ex: Cisco Tidal, AutoSys, BMC Control-M)
- Experience with managed hosting and cloud providers a plus (ex: Rackspace, Amazon Web Services / AWS, Century Link, Azure)
To find out more about this exciting role please contact email@example.com or call 014321567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.