Systems Administrator - Dublin
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a massively respected Multinational as Systems Administrator. Based in their state of the art Dublin CC HQ.
The main focus of this role is the ongoing support and maintenance of Server Systems. These services are mission critical, 24x7 on-going operations. Other key systems must also be supported eg; Marketing Cloud Environment based mainly in AWS.
You will be part of a small - highly skilled technical team with responsibility for the maintenance and support of these systems.
This group also deploy a number of internal Linux systems for Development and test purposes. This role includes the maintenance and support of these systems as a secondary function. You will join a team supporting the Datacentre, Cloud and Internal Development environment.
- Design , Configuration , Support and Maintenance of Linux Services to SLA.
- Develop processes/procedures as part of a continuous improvement approach to System and Service Delivery.
- Work as part of highly skilled technical team
- Work in an audited (SSAE18) environment using ITIL best practices.
- Provide out-of-hours on-call support for the Unix Services that you provide.
- Help maintain the Internally hosted and cloud based Linux Systems.
- 5+ Years Linux Administration - Redhat Enterprise 6 and 7.
- Cloud experience (mainly AWS) an advantage. FD systems are a blend of onsite and cloud based.
- Scripting Experience (Python, Ruby, Unix Shell scripts)
- Load Balancing Technologies - working knowledge.
- Experience working within an ITIL environment.
- Experience in Administering EMC VNX SANs.
- Familiarity with multi-tier web deployed systems,
- Capacity Management.
- Backup solutions - a working knowledge of 'Amanda' advantageous.
- Proficient in troubleshooting hardware issues on Dell and HP servers.
- A knowledge of any of the following would be beneficial : Apache Tomcat configuration, kdb+ , Nagios, Windows Server , VPNs and tunnels.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.