Prestigious Global Investment Banking Trading Opportunity
- Make analytical decisions in trade selection, execution, and risk management
- Analyse trading decisions
- Applying trading metrics to increase profitability, and improve performance
- Find ways to both systematically and opportunistically increase the desk's profitability
- 5 years circa high level trading experience
Skills and Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to think systematically and quantitatively
- Ability to deal with uncertainty in a rigorous and statistical way
- Operational leadership and a strong interest in trading and technology
- Good knowledge of Python, SQL and R
- Experience with Linux
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strategic decision making.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree from a top university in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.