Global Healthcare Organisation is seeking an experienced Systems Project Manager to lead projects for their Quality and Regulatory Function
Project Manager, Quality Systems
Reporting to the Global Quality Systems Program Director you will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, focusing on business planning and deployment activities, within the Quality & Regulatory function of a Global Healthcare Organisation.
Interacting with Business Unit Leaders, Shared Service Leaders and IT Leaders you will champion the Quality and Regulatory division promoting the benefits of your projects, ensuring that business requests are met and quality & regulatory processes followed.
- Lead and manage Quality and Regulatory projects in partnership with Division Quality and IT leadership expectations and priorities.
- Work directly with the Program leaders to identify, plan and implement the project scope, ensuring the business project risks, issues, and dependencies are understood, communicated and baselined, ensuring any assumptions are verified.
- Represent the Quality & Regulatory program and take an active part in steering groups to ensure that project oversight and governance is in place and effective.
- Interact with all Division functions (IT, Quality & Regulatory, HR, etc.), Business Unit entity leaders and stakeholders to provide effective alignment, collaboration and engagement, program management and project execution, to facilitate change within the Division.
- Work with Business Unit leaders to plan budgets and forecasts on a rolling basis.
- Develop a close working relationship with the Business Unit and Division teams to understand the requirements, and to inform their decision making.
- Embed continuous improvement strategies into the project discipline whilst operating a controlled, structured and well managed projects.
- Accurately report and present the status of the project, citing escalation, risk and issues to the program management office.
- Experience successfully managing 3+ full cycle projects preferably within the quality sphere. Experience managing projects within the medical devices, pharmaceutical or similar highly regulated environment.
- Demonstrable design, delivery and problem-solving skills
- Team Lead experience, including experience leading team members across multiple time zones
- IT Project Management experience, Project Management Certification is highly desirable
Some travel will be required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.