Financial Systems Manager
A very unique opportunity for a Financial Systems Manager to join a leading healthcare company based in West Dublin.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you are responsible for the management of financial systems and will be the lead contact for systems across the entirety of the health company and subsideries.
- Lead team members and be the main point of contact to deliver the information in the ERP systems.
- Manage the system consolidation to produce the system-wide monthly and annual audited financial statements.
- Actively drive the implementation, administration, upgrades and maintenance of
other systems as identified to deliver key Financial, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Treasury information.
- Team leadership and deliver training programs on all report systems and managing
deployment and compliance of these systems across the organization.
- Qualified accountant with strong knowledge of financial ERP systems is
- Project management experience preferred.
- Ability to learn new ERP systems as needed and effectively integrate their operation into
standard operating model.
- Experience in development of reports using a variety of reporting tools.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.