Financial Systems Analyst - Dublin South
Exciting opportunity for a motivated Financial Systems Analyst to join an Industry leader in Dublin South. The successful candidate must have workday financials experience and will be part of a large finance team and gain excellent exposure working with International teams.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate month end processing.
- Support the finance team in automating transactional processing / robotics.
- Experienced with all input and output processing eg billing systems / Payroll etc.
- Be pro-active in seeking out process improvements and driving automation.
- Be a key player in ERP Strategy and forward planning.
- ACA,ACCA or similar Qualified accountant.
- 2-6 years experience within Industry is essential.
- Excellent Workday experience is essential as well as having strong Microsoft office experience.
- Must have strong billing, process/procedure experience and be keen on project work and be willing to be hands on.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.