Systems Administrator - Dublin
This is an outstanding opportunity for a System Administrator to join a hugely respected multinational. Based in their fantastic Dublin CC offices, you will be reporting directly into the Head of IT.
You will have strong Microsoft system's knowledge - Server and Windows. You will be coming from a System Administrator or Tech Support role (Level 1, Level 2)
- Deliver IT Security with direction from the Head of IT with the goal of raising the groups IT Security standard
- To create + manage Patching Schedule of Servers, Workstation of Group
- File Server restructure of Eliott & Tamburlaine
- Become the OCC SharePoint point of contact & promote the use of SharePoint in OCC
- 3rd Party Service Integration with Opera (Guest-tek, Visionline)
- Complete archive of retired Services hosted onsite to reduce the support of applications
- Training (office 365 / Azure) to reduce the requirement for 3rd party venders to make changes
- Systems Administration of the infrastructure (Server Support, maintenance and configuration)
- Manage Service desk tickets by Troubleshooting, diagnosing problems and implementing corrective actions.
- Supporting users ( 250 - 700 users)
- Day-to-day systems administration, account creation & change management.
- Liaise with vendors on technical projects, installations and error resolution
- Manage and administer all IT Security & Server/Workstation Patching in business. IT Security upgrades
- Monitoring office infrastructure & system backups. Exciting Infrastructure upgrade projects
- Support of a wide variety of hotel application software
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the IT systems
- Hardware maintenance & upgrade
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
- Working experience in Server administration / IT support
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Systems: Windows Server, Azure, Office 365, Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Good technical knowledge and willing to learn new systems
- Ability to communicate at all levels from CEO to end users
- Excellent troubleshooting and technical problem resolution skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.