Surveillance Compliance Analyst
This role will focus on the Control Room and Surveillance program for the Bank in accordance with relevant regulatory and legal requirements, firm policies and industry best practices. You will be reporting into the Surveillance Team Lead and work closely with the respective teams in other European locations that cover Surveillance and Control Room activities.
- Monitor and conduct daily analysis of surveillance alters
- Identify and escalate potential breaches
- Involved in the development of new surveillance tools and procedures
- Involved with exception reports
- Work closely with other risk and compliance functions across the business and at international level
- Ensure all activities are in line with the firms internal and external compliance and regulatory requirements
- Experience within financial Services with exposure to Surveillance activities
- Third level degree or working towards an associated qualification
- Knowledge of Surveillance systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills, ability to interact and work with key stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.