Our Client a Leading technology Company is seeking a Surface Sales Specialist to join the team!
Commercial sales are growing rapidly, and we are looking for highly experienced and motivated sales talent to help customers realize the value of Surface in their business. If you are a proven talent with experience in hardware sales, help us take this product to new heights in a market with millions of passionate customers and billions of dollars in business. We are an unmatched team comprised of talent, passion, expertise, and commitment.
As a Surface Specialist you will:
- Be the Surface sales leader and Technical Product expert for your assigned set of accounts as part of the Modern Workplace team:
- Drive new revenue growth across the entire Surface device and accessories portfolio
- Demonstrate excellence in pipeline management to achieve monthly forecasts
- Compete aggressively to win new business and drive Surface market penetration while growing customer mindshare, sharing best practices and use bases with the extended community throughout
- Deliver technical product briefings to customers to drive success of new and updated Surface device portfolio
Be the interface to the customer and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems:
- Extend relationships beyond IT to business decision makers, helping customers envision & achieve digital transformation
- Solve customer business challenges by presenting the value of Surface devices, including use cases, financial analysis, ROI, etc.
- Own opportunities from start to close as a v-team leader; orchestrate internal and external resources; leverage partners to scale sales on hardware refresh, upsell and expand sales motions; engage Modern Workplace sellers .
- Leverage and drive awareness of all available market promotions, offers, sales initiatives and programs
- Helping to identify and diagnose technical and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and engaging the right resources to overcome these blockers
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of solutions.
- Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will help customers make decisions to build their business and IT solutions based on Company technology.
- You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of the products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
- You will work with partners , as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs.
You will stay sharp, share your knowledge with peers and learn best practices from others.
- Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, product, technology, and competitive knowledge and readiness
- Participate in internal sales communities and in the broader industry through in-person events, Teams sites, community gatherings and more
- Continuously build and enhance your technical acumen, sales and professional skills and competitive readiness.
- You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within . We encourage thought leadership from every employee.
- Drive the success of others through peer mentoring, knowledge sharing, and documentation of Insights
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.