A leading tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring a Support Specialist with French.
This role is part of the Companies Consumer Customer Care Team. The team looks after support for a range of the companies products.
- Resolve issues consulted from vendors around order management and technical support
- Coordinate and supervise resolution of complaints and escalations from users of these products
- Perform ad hoc data analysis and interpretation on key operational matters to help optimise workflows and improve customer service.
- Act as Community manager on a range of the Help Communities for French speaking users
- Degree Qualification
- 3 years' equivalent experience
- Track record in supporting and optimising customer service operations
- Proven data analysis skills
- Proven project management skills
- Experience sending reports to mid-level stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in Data collection, analysis & interpretation
- Strong attention to detail and experience of troubleshooting problems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.