I am looking for a support resource for a 3 month period starting mid -July.
In summary this individual would join our FST team ( Financial Support team ). Our FST team which fits under the IT wing of the business supports all of finance and HR systems and is based in our Airport Rd Office. A work from home policy is currently in effect and will last until at least 31st August.
Role/ responsibilities at a high level:
- User administration - new user set up on systems, changes to user set up etc
- Incident management - Resolving user issues reported on Finance / HR systems through Remedy including Oracle, OBIA, Anaplan, CoreHR, EDI, DIDOS, SAP Concur, SoftCo etc
- Investigating and identifying root cause of issues
- Coordination of issues to resolution with external vendors who support these systems
- Dealing directly with the end user community
- Documentation - creating/ updating support documentation
- System testing - following change deployment or as part of a system maintenance exercise e.g. Disaster Recovery test
This above list is not exclusive in that other responsibilities may be allocated depending on workload of the team and priorities of the work carried out.
In light of the above - we're looking for candidates who possess the following experience/ skills;
Support background - ideally experienced in supporting FINTECH solutions. Experience with Oracle Financials would be a bonus
Detail focused - ideally experienced in data analyses / route cause analyses
Strong administration /documentation skills
Motivated individual eager to learn and further develop their skills
Highly organized / structured with ability to prioritize workload
Strong communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.