Systems Support Analyst
This is a requirement for a Systems Support Analyst position with a well-known national company in Cork. This is a 3 month contract position starting mid-July, the client will be in a position to start the successful candidate sooner if needs be.
The successful candidate will be placed on the Financial Support team that fits on the IT wing and supports all Financial and HR Systems of the company.
Key roles & responsibilities for this position include:
- User administration - new user set up on systems, changes to user set up etc
- Incident management - Resolving user issues reported on Finance / HR systems through Remedy including: Oracle, OBIA, Anaplan, CoreHR, EDI, DIDOS, SAP Concur, SoftCo etc
- Investigating and identifying root cause of issues
- Coordination of issues to resolution with external vendors who support these systems
- Documentation - creating/ updating support documentation
- System testing - following change deployment or as part of a system maintenance exercise e.g. Disaster Recovery test
This above list is not exclusive in that other responsibilities may be allocated depending on workload of the team and priorities of the work carried out.
The Successful candidate will have the following experience/skills:Support background - ideally experienced in supporting FINTECH solutions. Experience with Oracle Financials would be a bonus
Detail focused - ideally experienced in data analyses / route cause analyses
Strong administration /documentation skills
Motivated individual eager to learn and further develop their skills
Highly organized / structured with ability to prioritize workload
Strong communication skills
This position would be an excellent opportunity for an analytical professional looking for a new challenge, the client is looking for someone available for 3 months but this may lead to more opportunities within the company.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.