Leading search engine hiring for a Supply Planning Program Manager
Our client, the world's leading search engine and tech giant, is looking to add a Supply Planning Program Manager to their team. In this role, you will manage multiple projects in EMEA and plan all delivery fulfilment activities. This role would require a strong knowledge of Excel, specifically the application of SQL to run and optimise reporting.
- Manage material supply to meet demand requirements - balancing material purchases, warehouse inventory, and fulfilment dates - in-line with overall business objectives
- Coordinate all material purchase orders, proactively making changes and working with key component suppliers as needed and as demand and schedules fluctuate
- Proactive communication of material plans and status to internal customers. Communicate cross-functionally with procurement and logistics teams to support customer requests
- Identify and quickly solve supply chain gaps and inefficiencies. Clearly document process solutions and requirements. Define and monitor clear business metrics and goals for managing supply chain performance
- Effectively coordinate urgent requests to suppliers, escalating any issues which arise.
- Work on data driven and modelled processes to complete necessary actions on time for stock obsolescence disposition
- Monitor partner procurement/buyer team performance to newly established service levels and outcomes, raising concerns timely to relevant program manager
- Systematic approval of spend for materials in line with established processes and guidance
- BS or MS degree required with strong academic record
- At least 5+ years of supply chain experience across multiple disciplines, ideally in related technical/networking fields
- Excellent organizational skills and project management capabilities - able to manage project plans, timelines, costs effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal guidance and flexible to be able to tackle a wide variety of projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.