This is an exciting opportunity for a Supply chain planner or coordinator looking for that next challenging step in their career. The role is fast paced and offers great benefits.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- To support the Customer Service & Supply Chain Manager with the forecasting, inventory, obsoletes etc.
- To maintain and continually improve the quality of data analysis to facilitate decision making in Supply Chain & Sales Departments.
- Support the Commercial Team to ensure continual improvement of the information being provided to them. Actively manage the sales forecast with the Sales & Production teams in IRL & UK with help of actual sales, forecast & unconsumed reports.
- Assemble and analyse all data relevant to creating the sales forecast
- Minimise Obsoletes
- Demand & Supply reconciliation n within the financial planning process
- Build up knowledge of relevant customers in relation to promotional forecasting
- Chair the monthly forecast meeting.
- Support the Customer Service & Supply Chain Manager in stock management
Skills and experience
- Thorough understanding of Demand/Supply Planning role
- Understanding or experience of customer / supplier relationships.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office). Excellent working knowledge of Excel is necessary.
- Good working knowledge of AC Nielsen Nitro and Answers software.
- Numerical and analytical abilities.
- Experience of working with SAP is preferred.
- Good organisational skills and ability to meet occasionally tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.