Leading Multinational Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Supply Chain Business Systems Analyst
Supply Chain Business System Analyst
Leading Multinational Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Supply Chain Business Systems Analyst with Supply Chain Planning and SAP Logistic modules functional experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the deployment of Advance Planning System - Rapid Response by Kinaxis across different regions. You will work closely with the business to understand the key requirements and map them into a solution within Rapid Response. Additionally, you will be tasked with co-ordinating with the support team to ensure SLA for system break fix, issues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the deployment of Rapid Response Solution
- Work with business users to understand the IT solution needs in Supply chain planning including demand, Supply planning and inventory planning, Sales operations planning
- Enhance Planning - Rapid Response System to deliver the additional value add to planning functions
- Provide solutions for issues within Rapid Response system
- Provide system solution for Rapid Response integration with other system such as SAP, SAP BI, Analytics SQL Server
- Drives compliance with the IT Quality and SDLC processes, including the IT change management and quality/testing processes
- Work with Support team closely to monitor and escalate issues where required
- Drive the IT driven process improvement areas in supply chain planning area
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years' experience in supply planning
- 2 years planning systems experience is essential
- Experience in SAP Logistics modules
- Proven ability to solve issues using nonstandard solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions to an audience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- SAP Certification or Kinaxis Rapid Response Certification is highly beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.