Supply Chain Specialist
Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist
Fantastic opportunity for a Supply chain planner/specialist to join an innovative team in Dublin city centre. Managing a portfolio of over 25 products across global markets this role would suit a Supply Chain professional looking to advance their skills in the management of third party manufacturers.
Essential Functions / Key Duties:
Planning and management of all activities involved in sourcing, procurement and logistics management.
Coordination and collaboration with partners such as suppliers / intermediaries / customers.
Demand planning and forecasting, coordinating the demand forecast of all customers and sharing the forecast with all suppliers.
Sourcing planning, including current inventory and forecast demand in collaboration with all suppliers.
- Inventory decisions, including quantity and location of inventory.
- Inbound operations, including transportation from suppliers and receiving inventory.
- Production operations, including the consumption of materials and flow of finished goods.
- Outbound operations including all fulfilment activities, warehousing and transportation to customers.
- Order promising, accounting for all constraints in the supply chain, including all suppliers manufacturing facilities, distribution centres and other customers.
- Ensuring awareness of all transit damage / defect / reject issues and understanding the impact on inventory levels and taking actions to maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Communicating with Quality / Finance where issues come to light that affect these areas.
- Product life cycle management so that new and existing products can be optimally integrated into the supply chain and capacity management activities.
- Review and Improvement of all Commercial / Supply Agreements.
- Assistance with technology transfer.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.