An excellent opportunity to join an exciting company
Our client, a leading bio pharma based in West Cork have a requirement for a Supply Chain Specialist on an initial 12 month contract.
Reporting to the Associate Director for Supply Chain, this role is responsible for supporting planning, logistics and procurement activities within the supply chain function.
- Represent the Supply Chain function with Global supply chain for Virtual Supply chain business and ensure uninterrupted supply to our business partners.
- Represent Planning team in Business and Finance compliance and system improvements, e.g. SOX compliance
- Represent Supply chain in material related changes and evaluate impact to materials availability and develop action plans to ensure continued supply.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in supply chain or finance, in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating industry.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement skills.
- Solid business acumen with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.