Supply Chain Specialist
Our client is looking for an experienced supply chain specialist, this role you will have responsibility for planning, forecasting material and supplies for production and various programs on site. Coordinating and expediting the flow of materials and supplies between various departments
- Co-ordination of Customer Order Process from Forecast through Order receipt, acknowledgement and shipment.
- Review demand forecast and reconcile with customer orders received.
- Where inventory issues or special requirements exist, coordinate order acceptance with IPT Planners and Hub planners.
- Maintain customer service information document.
- Receive, review and promise all sales orders
- Handle request to change orders e.g. ship dates, quantity etc.
- Ensure credit limits are in place and will not be exceeded for relevant customers prior to accepting order.
- Assign API & Bulk product lots to individual customer orders in accordance customer requirements, GMP regulatory requirements and customer country pharmacopoeia requirements.
- Adjust shipping arrangements, as necessary, to minimize customer impact in the event of delayed release due to validations / process deviations
- Develop /agree basis with Financial Services for all sales price adjustments & then execute.
- Maintains ongoing accurate dialogue with customers and Hubs regarding order status and requested ship dates.
- Generate management reports on the customer service operation as required. Coordinate response to requests for legalization of quality or trade documentation.
- On weekly basis, develop and publish Sales Order Look ahead (SOLA) to Warehouse and freight forwarding companies.
- Generate shipping documentation including Invoice, Packing List, import/export issues, Bills of Lading, Airway Bills, Hazard documentation and certification, labelling, Customs & Excise documentation, insurance, letters of credit and any additional documentation associated with product shipments in accordance with commercial/technical and GMP regulations.
- Coordinate orders collections with freight forwarders and arranging collections in line with insurance limitations, to maximise value to MSD.
- Track critical/special API & Bulk product shipment to delivery at the customer site
- Ensure that all commercial / regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Respond to Revenue requests for trade value information.
- Develop & maintain metrics on Customer Service, Sales Order Process and freight forwarder performance as required.
- Back-up to Logistics Co-Coordinator role as required.
- Carry out Sales Order Process, Labelling & Packaging, Departmental Procedures training for materials management and plant personnel, as required.
- Completion of Intrastat & VIES reports for exports & imports.
- Maintain Label & Packaging Specifications and facilitate the introduction of new label to site
- Trade compliance back up : Maintain compliance on all customs related to import/export queries, clearances.
- Back up process steward for OTC process
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints for logistics issues.
- Usage of transport management system (TMS) for all export shipments.
- 3rd Level qualification in Supply Chain, Engineering or similar
- 5+ years in a similar role ideally within a pharmaceutical or medical device environment
- ERP experience
- Detail orientated and self-motivated.
- Ability to prioritize and respond timely to changing requirements, and to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
- Good organizational, facilitation and excellent communication skills both written and oral required.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of computer software MS office; Word, Excel.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.