An opportunity to join a fast paced team
Our Limerick based client are looking for an exceptionally strong Supply Chain Specialist. Working at the cutting edge of the food industry, the Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for the inventory across UK and Ireland. The Supply Chain Specialist will ensure that production activity meets the sales forecast to ensure a controlled flow of materials to the market.
- Responsible for managing, forecast manufacturing and scheduling for all product lines
- Prepare real time reports showing stock at various locations throughout the business
- Responsible for the logistics of the collection and delivery of stock
- Manage customer and supplier relationships
- Cost control and negotiation of reduced costs where possible throughout all procurement and supply chain
- Assist the NPD team in the set up and registration of new products
- Monitor supply of raw materials and order when required
- Responsible for legal compliance and customer delivery
- Drives process improvements for the entire production/manufacturing function
- 2 - 3 years experience of inventory planning and forecasting
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a supply chain position
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong commercial mindset and understanding of business capability
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.