Supply Chain Project & Support Specialist
Our client, a leading Medical Device manufacturer, have a requirement for an experienced Supply Chain Project & support specialist to join their existing high performance Supply Chain Team.
Based at our client's production site in Galway, the project specialist will be responsible for ensuring the project delivers business change & results from a perspective of time, cost, risk and benefits.
Key Responsibilities for the project specialist:
- Manage projects and programmes at a global and local level
- Ensure project team compliance with applicable company guidelines and documentation requirements
- Complete quality reviews, risk reviews and project health checks
- Communicate with account managers and external suppliers
- Actively engage in process improvement activities within Supply Chain and S&OP
- Project Manager Qualification ( Prince2 Practitioner or PMP preferred)
- Demonstrated organisational and leadership skills necessary to integrate several departments toward company objectives
- People and Team management experience
- Ability to lead meetings and virtual conference meetings to drive results and build relationships
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal across cultures)
- A good knowledge of ISO13485:2016, Agile and Supply Chain
- Experience working with international stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.