Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner
This role will report directly into the CEO and involve ensuring that the company's stocks and production bottling plans are managed day to day and kept up to date. This is a very hand on role and the chosen candidate will have their hand on every bottle ensuring that bottling dates are set and that all materials will be ready in full. The role will be focused on materials and stock management and will also encompass third party warehousing where appropriate.
- Planning of MRP and Bottling plans with end to end management of everything from dry goods through to finished product and on to warehousing and to shelf.
- Working as part of the new product development team to ensure that the dry materials associated with the products are sourced and procured ensuring correct materials are used while collaborating with 3 party production teams ensuring capabilities fit materials used.
- Stock management of dry and finished goods across multiple locations, the candidate will report to the CFO/ CEO monthly on the stocks being held as well as full evaluation of costs associated with stock.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to ensure that relationships are set up for the purchasing and storage of materials, the candidate from time to time will be required to travel and meet with supplier and to develop and maintain purchasing agreements.
- The candidate will develop and manage with assistance a bill of material for each of the products being produced and set a strict criterion by which product can be produced in future bottling runs.
- Responsible for arranging shipments of dry and finished goods across multiple locations nationally and internationally so a knowledge of shipping documentation would be preferable.
A third level qualification in Supply Chain or Manufacturing practice is required for this role.
2-3 Years minimum experience in a fmcg industry preferably food or beverage is desired.
Strong working ability to manage one's own desks and workload.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.