Senior Supply Chain Planner
Senior Supply Chain Planner required for an initial 12 month fixed term contract in a growing medical device company in Cork.
- Degree in Business, Supply chain management or Engineering plus APICS
- Minimum 5 years experience in a planning role essential
- Strong analytical skills and systems knowledge
- Creating MPS for purchased components and scheduling orders with Suppliers. Develop inventory and cost reduction proposals.
- Providing an overview of Demand and Supply of product lines and identifying where adjustments need to be made.
- Participates in the Sales and Operations planning process to develop mid to long range operating plans, which drives the demand and capacity planning function which the incumbent is responsible for.
- Manage introduction of new countries to Package to Order
- Participate in Global Supply Chain, Global IT or Local IT projects
- Lead the monthly Cork S&OP review and liaise with the Global S&OP Group as required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.