Supply Chain Planner
Experienced Supply Chain Planner required for a 12 month month contract in the Technology industry based in Cork.
The ideal candidate must have minimum 5 years experience in supply chain planning.
- BA/BS Degree or its equivalent in relevant area
- 5+ years related experience in supply chain for the high-tech industry.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Supply Planner will collaborate with stakeholders to manage the Demand & Supply requirement with strong cooperation with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Finance in driving key requirements.
- Responsible for planning multiple Product Families.
- Develop and execute supply plans, aggregate demand plans, risk buys and inventory plans. Perform thorough global analysis of inventory levels, make recommendations for action to cross-functional teams to optimize inventory levels and achieve revenue goals.
- Proactively work with the sales/marketing teams to anticipate supply constraints. Provide guidance to sales/marketing for promotional planning with regards to SKU recommendations, stock exposure and promotional timing to optimize revenue results.
- Solicit feedback from Sales and Marketing to right-size the forecast. Provide inputs to forecast and inventory planning meetings with Forecasting, Sales and Marketing Managers, reviewing recommended demand forecasts and inventory goals.
- Analyze total supply chain stock status and demand run rates to optimize inventory and balance trade-off between inventory turns, product availability and period cost. Drive discussion and action plan with Marketing, Sales, ODMs and Forecasting to mitigate negative impact to company revenue targets and financial goals.
- Drive and develop end-to-end supply chain execution plan with other Operation groups (logistics, customer order & service, and purchasing) for timely and efficient product delivery to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue goals.
- Develop supply strategy with key partners to alleviate impact of demand changes.
- Drive collaboration and communication between cross functional teams. Create atmosphere for teams to discuss pain points, makes constructive suggestions for change, process improvement and drives for results.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.