Supply Chain Planner
- Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Planner. The Supply Chain Planner role is a critical role within the Planning and Logistics department.
- Conversion of the demand plan to a production plan to support the Global S&OP process, which is driven by market priority volumes, lead times and inventory targets
- Active participation in the Global S&OP process and leadership in discussions on specific products
- Lead weekly product meetings to monitor supply plan adherence to ensure to meet market replenishment needs.
- Actively work to resolve Supply and Demand gaps. Identify long term supply constraints such as regulatory constraints which may result in out of stock product and develop contingency plans for same
- Lead and/or support projects and initiatives as required
- Bachelors in Supply Chain Management or business related area required
- Experience in ERP systems required, Oracle experience is highly desirable
- Proficient in excel
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in a Supply Planning role
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech manufacturing organization
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.