An opportunity to take up a newly created role with a leading Global Healthcare brand
Our client, a leading Medical device company based in Galway, have a requirement for a Supply Chain Operations Manager to head up their supply chain and logistics operations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong supply chain and logistics background and working with the Global logistics teams will ensure flow of material/inventory to market.
- Ensure Warehousing & Transportation operations meet operational & exceed contractual KPI targets across:
- On time and in full shipping performance
- Shipping Accuracy
- Inventory Accuracy
- Oversee warehousing activities
- Inbounding processing time
- Review logistics network and demonstrate continually optimize footprint
- Hold appropriate values of inventory in line with MRP parameters in collaboration with Global Purchasing
- Reduce value of scrap and stock at risk
- Communicate on product availability to our internal customers and leadership
- Manage DRP activities between Central Warehouse and satellite locations
- Provide detailed inventory analysis providing recommendations on how to optimize our stock holding policies.
- Review stock in-balances within the DRP-Network and optimize
- Identify slow moving/short shelf life issues and implement remedial actions to minimize write-off.
- Disposition of excess and Short Shelf Life inventory and remedial actions to prevent recurrence
- Damaged inventory disposition
- Develop best practice between various warehouse locations
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Supply Chain is essential
- Demonstrable People management & development skills are essential
- ERP system knowledge and experience
- Experience in leading Process Improvement Projects
- Highly competent in the use of MS Excel, Project and other MS programs
- SAP experience and capability is desirable
- Strong Logistics skill base.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.