The Materials Planner/Buyer role, will ultimately be responsible for the co-ordination and execution of all activities related to the planning and purchase of raw materials and consumables.
- Support the Sterile Drug Product Filling capital project execution and operational readiness activities where required, representing the Material Operations and Global Procurement functions.
- Ensure the new material qualification process is managed and new materials are created and set-up sufficiently on Oracle to ensure accurate and efficient planning and purchasing.
- Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet planned requirements.
- Liaise with warehouse to understand and adhere to space constraints, managing inventory levels within agreed targets.
- A minimum Honours Degree (NFQ level 8) in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline essential
- A minimum of 4 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing) is required.
- Experience in Biopharmaceutical industry preferable
- ERP system competency is essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.