Supply Chain Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Supply Chain professional to join one of the worlds largest most progressive Biopharmaceuticals.
Experience in pharma is preferred, ideally within a global planning role and the ideal candidate will be able to articulate the needs and constraints of the site on global calls with multi countries, internationally.
Long term planning experience would be hugely beneficial as well as having in depth knowledge of medium to long term planning
Candidates MUST have:
* SAP experience
* Product Planning
* Demonstrate experience in network type roles in supply chain.
* Dealing with local manufacturing sites and global demand teams.
* At least 5 years product planning experience
The role involves ownership and manages the medium to long term supply plan for their respective assigned products. In this role the Product Planning Manager will accurately forecast, plan & schedule their products ensuring that optimal supply inventory levels are in place to meet demand requirements whilst minimizing scrap risk and optimising and improving reliability, responsiveness and stability of supply.
Other Key Responsibilities:
* Manage medium term and long-term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners
* Proactively assess inventory positions (IDP/LDP/FDP/Materials) and execute plans to drive to the targets
* Manage towards a stable Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations
* Ensure timely completion of the Planning cycles
* Develop and present scenario analyses to support decision making in the Supply Chain
* Work closely with the Global Supply Chain lead to ensure market supply
* Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to manage new product introductions
* Identify scrap risks and take corrective/preventive actions to minimize abnormal scrap
* Review and update relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensure SOP compliance
* Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives using problem solving techniques (Operational Excellence, 6σ, LEAN)
* Monitor KPI's and define corrective and preventive actions
* Works under minimal direction and understand that work is guided by operational & project objectives
* SAP, Rapid Response, CDOCS, CCMS, QMTS
* Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years supply chain planning experience
* SAP ECC Planning and Rapid Response Experience essential
* End to End Supply Chain Planning Experience and Knowledge
* Ability to analyse complex data and to communicate findings and make recommendations
* Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project
* Proactive /"Can do" mentality
* Strong Communication Skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.