An excellent opportunity to join an exciting company in a strategically important leadership role
Our client, a leading supplier of components and solutions to regulated industries, have a need for a strong Supply Chain Manager.
Joining the site leadership team, this person will need to be a Degree qualified, people manager who is not afraid of getting hands on. This person will need to be as comfortable on the manufacturing floor and in the board room. With responsibility across Planning, Procurement & Logistics, this is an ideal chance for a strong end to end manager to join a fast paced and innovative company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Owning the Site S&OP process
- Oversees the purchasing of direct materials
- Manages subcontractors including selection of subcontractors and goods transition
- Overall accountability for warehouse team and daily execution
- Overall accountable for selection and monitoring of performance of 3PL
- Provide data analysis to internal and external customers as required
- Cover periods of holidays in the team by hands on order management
- Conducts training/recruitment/performance review processes
- Driving improvement initiatives across service level, working capital and inventory management
Requirements & Skills:
- 3rd Level degree
- Additional supply chain qualifications a distinct advantage.
- 5+ years experience within Supply CHain
- 2 years people management.
- Evidence of own continuous improvement initiatives realised
- Experience of planning systems either having worked as a planner or having been accountable for a planning process.
- High competence Excel
- Technical bent - ability to learn the intricacies of the production processes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.