Supply Chain Manager
An exciting new opportunity to join a vastly expanding Biopharma company in Cork. The ideal candidate will have strong experience having led process improvements within a global supply chain.
- BS/BA in related discipline, (MA preferred)
- Lean/Six Sigma Black-Belt active certification
- APICS CPIM and CSCP active certification
- Significant experience in project/portfolio management role and Supply Chain Planning
- Must have understanding of technologies that support supply chain
- Partner with Business Process Owners to identify areas of improvement and translate these opportunities into deliverable solutions
- Support strategy, roadmap management & process mapping to support future state supply chain models and strategic decisions
- Use informal management skill to work with cross-functional groups and contractors to ensure successful and timely deliverables
- Support management of the Business Process Management Community
- Create business cases for identified process improvements and solutions
- Support the business on standardisation of E2E supply chain processes, with a focus on cross functional integration & supporting technology
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.